CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Glory


"And the word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory...full of grace and truth" John 1:14 NKJV

It's spring again and wow, what a lovely aray of colors, sights, sounds and smells. God is so good and his message is over and over - how we are reborn...I have a heart for those who can touch him at last. I was one of the lost and now am found. I am a sinner and yet Jesus still loves me.

To say that we were once blind and now can see, is just a way of trying to express the wonderful life Jesus has given us. We do not need chemicals to party, we fellowship honestly. We do not need to compete, we are forever complete in our Father.

And most importantly - we belong - We finally belong. Thank God that my eyes were opened - thank God for REBIRTH

Happy
Spring

0 comments: