CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I can only imagine

I can only imagine…
what life is like
to fully know the love of Jesus
to fully know the love
of anyone…for that matter
I don’t….dwell on the past
I’ve taken issue with my stuff
at least as much as I could…at the time
some of it resurfaces
like an onion…I have to peel back layers
I don’t worry about tomorrow
At least….Im not consumed by it…but
my days…drag on endlessly..
one into the other…
nothing special…nothing grand…
just another day
I want to “seize the day” carpe dium
I want to recognize all the good in the day
I want to be thankful for everything..
Especially that I am Gods chosen daughter
But….I don’t
My walking around on earth life….
Is hard
Not as hard as some..but hard…none the less
I….am a failure at this thing called love
but I want it so badly…I can only imagine

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried a few times to comment on this and the comment never appeared on the website. Maybe God is telling me not to comment at all...

Love is a verb, not a noun, we do not have love. We Love, the action is ongoing, we can feel the love more or less, but it's not there more or less, that's just our perception of it.


We woke up today because 'God loves us. We breathe because he allowed us to, we can seize the day, not because we feel like it, but because the day exists...

When the power of Love overcomes the love of power, there will be world peace...Jimmi Hendrix